She is the author of the Brewing Trouble Mystery series and there are 3 books in that series (so far). They are :
To Brew or Not to Brew
Tangled Up in Brew
A Room With A Brew
Here is how she answered the personal questions....
1. What is your favorite color ? I'm not sure I have a favorite exactly, but in clothing I tend to wear black, purple, and raspberry.
2. Sunset or sunrise ? Sunrise
3. Coffee, tea or soda ? Definitely coffee, and lots of it.
4. What is your favorite movie ? I have a few favorites: The Sting, Dirty Dancing, Casablanca, Gettysburg, Downton Abbey (the series and the movie).
5. What are your favorite toppings on pizza ? I love Hawaiian pizza, followed by pepperoni and green peppers.
6. Cake or pie ? What is your favorite ? Cake
7. Favorite author (besides yourself) ? Annette Dashofy, who is a good friend and writes the Zoe Chambers mysteries.
8. Horror movie or chick flick ?? Neither! Give me a good mystery or crime story. Or anything WWII related.
9. Cat or dog person ? Do you have any ? If so, what and names please.... Cat. My previous cat Layla (the cat Hops in my series is based on her) died a few years ago. We're thinking about getting a couple of kittens soon.
10. Ideal vacation ? A few days in Gettysburg.
11. Camping or 5 star hotel ? Definitely hotel. You couldn't pay me enough to sleep outside or in a tent!
12. Favorite season and why ? Fall. I love the colors.
13. Name ONE thing you are afraid of .... Drowning. I won't go in water that I can't stand up in.
14. Name ONE thing you cannot live without.... Coffee
15. What was your favorite subject in school ? English
16. What was your least favorite subject in school ? Math
17. What movie have you seem more than once ? The movie I've seen the most is Gettysburg. We watch it at least once a year.
18. What is your guilty pleasure ? (Can't be an answer already given...) Craft beer.
19. Who is your celebrity crush ? Hmm. I'm not sure I have one!
20. Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ...... This is a tough one. Most people don't know that I have a second degree blackbelt in Taekwondo.
To learn more about her and her books go to : http://www.joycetremel.com/
Post a Comment