Her books are :
The Break on Through series:
Bind Me Before You Go
The Wonder of You
You Do You
Bookbinding Mystery series :
To Kill A Mocking Girl
Let's get to know her personally....
1. What is your favorite color ? Black to wear, but otherwise, every color has its own appeal.
2. Sunset or sunrise ? I am not a morning person so I guess that leaves sunset.
3. Coffee, tea or soda ? Coffee, definitely.
4. What is your favorite movie ? Annie Hall
5. What are your favorite toppings on pizza ? None. I’m all about the cheese!
6. Cake or pie ? What is your favorite ? My mom makes this incredible strawberry shortcake with homemade whipped cream frosting that's my absolute favorite. Now, I'm hungry!
7. Favorite author (besides yourself) ? Okay, asking to pick a fave author is like asking to pick your favorite child - it's impossible! LOL - okay, so that said...I have a handful of my go-to fave cozy mystery authors...Catherine Brun, Molly MacRae, and Misty Simon :)
8. Horror movie or chick flick ?? Definitely chick flick, mostly because I can't handle horror movies, but I do love a good horror book on occasion. I actually watch documentaries all the time. They're my favorites.
9. Cat or dog person ? Do you have any ? If so, what and names please.... I love all animals, but I'm allergic to cats, so we have a dog - a bichon named Q-Tip.
10. Ideal vacation ? I'm all about a relaxing locale with great food-and space to read my books lol.
11. Camping or 5 star hotel ? Oh honey, definitely the nice hotel. I admire people who camp. I especially like campy people, but I do not camp.
12. Favorite season and why ? Hmm...probably spring because everything outside is being reborn and, here in Virginia, it's still cool without being too cold or hot. Spring lasts three days here usually before sliding into the heat and humidity of summer.
13. Name ONE thing you are afraid of .... Poor health.
14. Name ONE thing you cannot live without.... My drawing/art supplies. When words evade me, art finds me.
15. What was your favorite subject in school ? English literature.
16. What was your least favorite subject in school ? Math. I still have a mental block in that area.
17. What movie have you seen more than once ? If it's a mafia movie, I've seen it many, many times...The Godfather, part I and II, Goodfellas, Casino...
18. What is your guilty pleasure ? (Can't be an answer already given...) Bologna & cheese sandwiches, like I had when I was a kid. Yacht rock from the 70s.
19. Who is your celebrity crush ? It used to be Henry Cavill - but then he opened his mouth and said something really dumb about the #metoo movement and that killed it for me. Any suggestions for a replacement?
20. Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ...... Oy that's a hard one! I'm pretty much an open book. I guess what's not common knowledge is that my day job is as a social worker clinician and I've been very busy during quarantine. I feel grateful I can be of service :)
To learn more about her and her books, check her out here : https://www.harperkincaid.com/books