Let's get to know her personally.....
1. What is your favorite color ? Kelly Green!
2. Sunset or sunrise ? Sunset. (Not a morning person!)
3. Coffee, tea or soda ? Irish Breakfast Tea
4. What is your favorite movie ? The Harry Potter Series
5. What are your favorite toppings on pizza ? Supreme!
6. Cake or pie ? What is your favorite ? Chocolate Cake
7. Favorite author (besides yourself) ? Impossible to choose only one! Janet Evanovich
8. Horror movie or chick flick ?? Chick flick
9. Cat or dog person ? Do you have any ? If so, what and names please.... DOGS rule (and drool) We have a German Wirehair Pointer named Duke and an ancient Cockapoo named Sadie.
10. Ideal vacation ? European River Cruise
11. Camping or 5 star hotel ? Both can be an adventure.
12. Favorite season and why ? Fall. Husker Football, leaves change color.
13. Name ONE thing you are afraid of .... SNAKES
14. Name ONE thing you cannot live without.... Chocolate
15. What was your favorite subject in school ? English!
16. What was your least favorite subject in school ? Biology
17. What movie have you seen more than once ? It’s a Wonderful Life
18. What is your guilty pleasure ? (Can't be an answer already given...) Sleeping in late on a Saturday morning.
19. Who is your celebrity crush ? George Clooney
20. Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ......A lot of parents and teachers have gotten a crash course in home schooling and remote learning this spring. I made a video on YouTube of me reading my children’s book and my deaf friend signing it in ASL. I want to spread the “Never mind is not allowed” message and help deaf children feel more included at home or with friends. Here’s the link to the video: https://youtu.be/Qnl9qq99dZc
To learn more about her and her books, go to : http://kellybrakenhoff.com/