Monday 29 June 2020

20 Questions with Authors : Elizabeth Penney

Elizabeth Penney has written over 20 novels and short stories and her lastest series is one to watch.  It is the Apron Shop Series.  It has 2 books (so far).  They are :

Hems & Homicide
Thread and Dead

Let's get to know her personally......



1.  What is your favorite color ?  Periwinkle blue

2.  Sunset or sunrise ?  Sunset, I'm hardly ever awake at sunrise

3.  Coffee, tea or soda ?  Coffee all the way! Fuels my day

4.  What is your favorite movie ?  I don't have one

5.  What are your favorite toppings on pizza ?  Mushrooms! A must-have, also like feta cheese, peppers, sausage, artichokes, and eggplant

6.  Cake or pie ? What is your favorite ?  Maine blueberry pie or pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream

7.  Favorite author (besides yourself) ?  I don't have one, I admire a lot of authors

8.  Horror movie or chick flick ??  Chick flick, can't stand horror movies

9.  Cat or dog person ? Do you have any ? If so, what and names please....  Cat person, no pet right now. Recently lost our darling ragdoll Noah

10.  Ideal vacation ?    Italy--historic sites, lots of food, art museums, shopping, and the beach


11.  Camping or 5 star hotel ?  Although I love going out in the woods, camping doesn't appeal any more. So 5 star.

12.  Favorite season and why ?  Summer. Warm weather, sunshine, gardens, fresh vegetables.

13.  Name ONE thing you are afraid of ....  Heights

14.  Name ONE thing you cannot live without....  My faith


15.  What was your favorite subject in school ?  Reading, used to read ahead in the book

16.  What was your least favorite subject in school ?  
Math

17.  What movie have you seem more than once ?  
Sound of Music

18.  What is your guilty pleasure ?  (Can't be an answer already given...)  
Brownie sundaes

19.  Who is your celebrity crush ?  
Don't have one!

20.  Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ......  
I spent my first childhood years in England and France. My father was stationed there and my mother is from England.

For more on Elizabeth Penney, go to :  https://www.elizabethpenneyauthor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment