Friday 7 August 2015

Book Review: Hopscotch Homicide by Kathi Daley

When Zoe finds the body of the lunch lady on the hopscotch course the week before the new school year, she is pulled into a mystery that will find her volunteering as soccer mom, classroom mom, and PTA board member. It's funny, it's family, it's a Zak and Zoe murder investigation.[summary via Amazon] 

I had so much fun reading this book from the moment I picked it up:) I love that Zak and Zoe are now proud "parents" to 3 kids, dogs, kitties, and a new school. They have been busy. 

Since the honeymoon they have so many new responsibilities, PTA assistant, coordinator for PTA activities, Soccer mom, Football mom, cheerleader mom, on top of solving the murder of the lunch lady. Zoe is loving being Supermom right now but I am thinking things may get a little hairy in the next adventure of Zak and Zoe:) 

About the book inside a book, I loved it. Phyllis is great with the kids and they are showing her that life isn't over for her and a chance for love is in the air:) Can't wait for the next adventure for Zak, Zoe,Phyllis, all the kids and of course Levi and Ellie.

Review by Penny.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review. I have this book on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete