Thursday 30 July 2020

20 Questions with ME !!!

Here you go....as promised.  I couldn't ask authors to share some deep, dark secrets with us if I wasn't willing to get down and dirty also ..... well not really deep or dark and no one got dirty .... but you get what I'm saying.


1.  What is your favorite color ?  Pink

2.  Sunset or sunrise ?  Sunset....especially on the beach if possible.

3.  Coffee, tea or soda ?  Coffee.  I only drink soda in the morning with my morning pills, stopped drinking it to lose weight.

4.  What is your favorite movie ?  Bed of Roses (with Christian Slater & Mary Stuart Masterson) Perfect love story and awesome sound track !!

5.  What are your favorite toppings on pizza ?  It varies with my mood but usually just cheese or mushrooms and green peppers

6.  Cake or pie ? What is your favorite ?  Cake !!!

7.  Favorite author (besides yourself) ?  Wow this is a mean one....even I don't have a favorite.  My list would be Stuart Woods, Lawrence Block, Alyssa Maxwell, Catherine Bruns and anything published by Gemma Halliday !!! (but that list can change daily....)

8.  Horror movie or chick flick ??  Chick flick all the way !!

9.  Cat or dog person ? Do you have any ? If so, what and names please....   I love all furry, cuddly animals but have always had cats in my life.  Currently we have three.  Mine is Oliver, my husband has Reesie and my step-son has Scurry.

10.  Ideal vacation ?  Sadly I'm not a vacation happy person.  I hate having to try to figure out what I want to wear for a week or longer and packing it.  I hate leaving my cats.  I don't like sleeping some where else and being uncomfortable.  If I had to, gun to my head, pick, I'd say Ireland.  All the books that I've ever read located in Ireland, it sounds beautiful.  So I'd be very busy sightseeing and hopefully not missing home too much.   

11.  Camping or 5 star hotel ?  5 star hotel....or any hotel.  Have to have a bed and indoor plumbing.

12.  Favorite season and why ?   I use to love fall but since meeting my husband and moving in with him, we have an awesome yard so I'm all about summer.  Sitting in the gazebo or pool reading in the sun !!!  I've even been able to get tanned !!!

13.  Name ONE thing you are afraid of ....  I'm afraid to admit what I'd afraid of in case someone wanted to use them against me.....

14.  Name ONE thing you cannot live without....  Candy and books !!

15.  What was your favorite subject in school ?  I didn't really have a favorite class until college and then it was every Psychology class I took.

16.  What was your least favorite subject in school ?  Gym / Phys. Ed.

17.  What movie have you seen more than once ?  Sweet Home Alabama... I owe the movie but if i see that it is on TV, I will watch it.

18.  What is your guilty pleasure ?  (Can't be an answer already given...)  Frozen Reesie peanut butter cups in the middle of the night

19.  Who is your celebrity crush ?  Keanu Reeves, Josh Lucas, Jason Aldean.....no fun just having one !!

20.  Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ......  Not a lot of people know that I have started writing 2 books.  I have outlines and some chapters written for both books but put them aside.  i would LOVE to some day be a publlshed author.  I think that authors are so cool and they are my version of celebrities.  The stories they come up with amaze me.  I don't have that level of talent as the two books I started are about my first marriage and my journey through life with Rheumatoid Arthritis.




No comments:

Post a Comment