Thursday 10 September 2015

I apologize that there have been no posts on here for quite some time.  There have been some major changes to the blog as well as the Facebook page, Cozy Mystery Book Reviews.  As many of you know, Anna founded both the blog and the Facebook page and she ran them, mostly single-handedly.  And Im sure you will agree that she did a WONDERFUL job.  A few weeks ago she decided to step down and away from reviewing and blogging and asked if I or a few others would be interested in taking it over.  I did not want the blog or page to go away and I felt it would be a HUGE honor to take over and try to fill her shoes.  So we began the process.... It has taken me a while getting use to the Facebook page and receiving messages there but I now feel that I have the hang of that.  She also gave me the email address for the blog and page....that has taken me longer to get a grip on but I feel I am beginning to master that as well.  Now I am here....

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Missi and I have been a huge reader even since I can remember.  A few years ago I was placed on permanent disability due to RA so I found that I had a lot of time on my hands.  I began reading more and also began to send friend requests on Facebook to authors.  My list of authors began to grow and I was able to communicate with some.  I felt it was great to read a book and then discuss it with the author.  As a result I begin posting reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Facebook.  In doing all of this I became friends with Anna and you now know how that went.

Authors are my celebrities..... Yes I admit it....I am a book nerd and I am proud of it !!!!

I do not know if I can ever truly fill Anna's shoes but with your help, I intend to try ! !  I just ask that you continue to have patience and know that I am here to read your books, post reviews and help promote your books.  Just let me know what I can do for you and we will work together to get your cozy mysteries promoted....

So I am ready when you are ..... Let's do this ! ! ! !

5 comments:

  1. We are all book nerds too and will hang in there with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you could continue....I will be along with you...book nerd that I am!!!
    And if you do talk to Anna, please tell her I wish her well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for continuing this blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Missi! :-)

    It's nice to meet you and thank you for taking the reins. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Missi for taking up the standard. I have always enjoyed the reviews as it helps narrow down all that's out there into a nice package from which I can choose my next reading adventure. Best of luck! kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete