Gary Corbin is a novelist, playwright and editor. His books are mainly thrillers and some of them you can get the audio version and he may actually be the person reading the story to you......how cool !!!
Here is a list of his books....
The Lying Injustice Thriller series has 2 books (so far)
1. What is your favorite color ? The blue of my girlfriend’s eyes. And purple.
2. Sunset or sunrise ? Sunset. That means I can have wine!
3. Coffee, tea or soda ? Coffee. I roast my own and it makes rising in the morning a pleasure.
4. What is your favorite movie ? Whatever I get to see once the pandemic ends!
5. What are your favorite toppings on pizza ? Feta cheese, spinach, red onion, and sun-dried tomatoes. Red sauce, of course!
6. Cake or pie? What is your favorite ? Nothing beats warm apple pie and ice cream.
7. Favorite author (besides yourself) ? Toughest question of all! I’m going to go with John Irving. I might pick someone different tomorrow.
8. Horror movie or chick flick ? Ugh. Neither.
9. Cat or dog person? Do you have any? If so, what and names please.... Dog! We have a pretty one-year-old Golden Retriever named Penelope, who believes she rules the universe. (She’s not far off.)
10. Ideal vacation ? Eating my way across Italy and Greece.
11. Camping or 5 star hotel ? Hotel. I hate being cold.
12. Favorite season and why ? Autumn. Love the changing leaves, the brisk breezes on sunny afternoons, harvesting from the garden…and football!
13. Name ONE thing you are afraid of ..... Dying alone.
14. Name ONE thing you cannot live without.... Pizza.
15. What was your favorite subject in school ? History.
16. What was your least favorite subject in school ? Trigonometry. I never quite understood it, or even why we have it.
17. What movie have you seen more than once ? It’s a Wonderful Life. We watch it every Christmas.
18. What is your guilty pleasure? (Can't be an answer already given...) Dairy Queen’s hot fudge brownie with ice cream. So bad, but so good.
19. Who is your celebrity crush ? Jennifer Lawrence has charmed me in every role she’s ever played.
20. Tell us something we don't know that you would like people to know about you ...... I came from a family of nine kids. We grew up in a 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house. This is probably why I absolutely crave privacy…I never had it growing up.
To get to know Gary and his books, go to : http://garycorbinwriting.com/