Saturday 23 August 2014

Book Review: Panty Raid by Lorraine Bartlett

I’m a fan of Lorraine Bartlett’s other mysteries, including the Booktown mysteries she writes as Lorna Barrett, and I’ve been eagerly awaiting a new book to devour. Then along came Panty Raid. Panty Raid was a super fun introduction to Tori and Kathi, our sleuths in the upcoming Lotus Bay Mysteries.

Tori and Kathy are best friends from college that have drifted apart but come back together to help Tori solve the mystery of a panty thief. The outcome was utterly hilarious and I didn’t see it coming. Let’s just say when the final culprit was culprit was caught I’m glad I wasn’t drinking or I may have spit liquid all over my kindle screen!!

I really liked Tori and Kathy and I could relate to them a lot. As life with jobs, children and blogging has gotten in the way my own best friend from school days and I have drifted apart then together again, and the way Lorraine wrote the relationship between Tori and Kathy was just perfect.

I loved Panty Raid and I’m super excited for this new series. I have enjoyed everything Lorraine Bartlett has written so far and I’m sure this new series will be no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment